The Editor..
T H E ❤ E D I T O R


Annyeonghaseyo


Noor Syakila ❤
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (HONS.) HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
Currently 23 y/o
enjoy here 😺.

I don’t care what you think about me. I don’t think about you at all ✌

Sing Along


Tagboard


Credits
Template : Arrien Inspirit
Big Help : K I M
Nice View:Google Chrome
Owner: Syakila


i love u !
Isnin, 17 Oktober 2011 • 12:06 PG • 0 comments
you have got when i was sad ..
i am glad you have got any ..
i love u ..
but you do not appreciate my love 
why ?
you kissed another girl in front of me ?
you hug another girl in front of me ?
i trick you !
i hate you !

thank you .. 
my trick for you ..
i appreciate it :')

love is come to make us happy ..
without you knowing ..
love going to make us miserable !









0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan


? ?