The Editor..
T H E ❤ E D I T O R


Annyeonghaseyo


Noor Syakila ❤
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (HONS.) HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
Currently 23 y/o
enjoy here 😺.

I don’t care what you think about me. I don’t think about you at all ✌

Sing Along


Tagboard


Credits
Template : Arrien Inspirit
Big Help : K I M
Nice View:Google Chrome
Owner: Syakila


25 MAY 2013 :)
Ahad, 26 Mei 2013 • 8:33 PG • 0 comments

what can i say such a long time i did't post anything . sorry peeps . nothing to say , but already two days , i have a person that can make my days full of laugh , and sometimes  make  me ''guling-2'' how sweet you darl . starting from wishing my birthday at tagged , he already make me want to know more about him .. and  so on . 
Owh de pluang la nk isi borang permohonan

ya , you can . oh , 25 mei is such of the best thing that i ever had . thanks MUHAMMAD ZIKRI ZAINUDIN , thanks :) and you know what ? although kadang-2 dye annoying gile , tapi as long as dye boleh make me happy , care about me . it's already enough for me . so last but not least , thanks darl !

nota hati : ILYSM ! 


0 Ulasan:

Catat Ulasan


? ?